Friday, November 18, 2016

Q&A With Burning Willow Press on 30 November

Have you read Hell Gate and wondered: How did he develop the idea for the novel? What concepts did he use to create the Hell Spawn? Are Lucifer and Lilith really based on his dogs? What type of sick person would kill off so many of his characters? Well, there's no need to keep on guessing.

On Thursday, 30 November, at 8PM EST Burning Willow Press will be hosting me on their Facebook page for a one hour Q&A event.

So drop on by and ask me about Hell Gate, the next books in the series (the sequel has already been submitted for review and I'm working on the third one), or about writing in general. I'm really looking forward to chatting with my fans. And no questions are off limits (except, of course, any pertaining to where we're the CIA is hiding the Roswell aliens). 

No comments:

Post a Comment